Thursday, January 27, 2011

My blog had a facelift



Welcome to my old blog with a new, hip and fashionable looks!

I freshened up some htmls, meddled with pixels, once I even thought I wiped out this blog from the face of the Blogo-sphere. However all this would not have happened if I haven't landed on the blog of the very talented Kendra.

She has a series of bloggy posts about using all the important issues of blog design that sometimes make the blogger's life a living hell, and that upon seeing all the html, px, rss feeds and other wording I wonder the language it is in.
But after following this fabulous tutorial I started to love those little abbreviations. I have long wanted to expand that cluttered and claustrophobic place so I was really joyous when the instructions proved to be quite a revelation. Made several mistakes but managed to straight things up. It took a while, but it was totally worth it!!

And if you don't want to fiddle with it yourself or don't have the time Kendra is also designing blogs so she might do it for you!
Thank you Kendra!

7 comments:

Papgena Made It said...

turned out really well!!
I like it very much!
You did a great job!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Everything looks great Maya - beautiful header. I am heading over to checkout those tips.

Ophelia.K said...

It's a lovely smile look!!! Wonderful work, Maya!!

Sus said...

The blog looks great! HTML is kinda fun, isn't it?

Maya Kuzman said...

It certainly is Sus when you get to know it closely! :)

ByNightCreations said...

I love the new look and the new header... I hear you say you knew it... it's colourful ;-)
Thanks for the link to the tips. I am heading over there right away!

Audrey said...

html was a foreign and 4 letter word to me until I read this. This is definitely moving up my to do list. Thank you for sharing these great links.

Audrey